Web Analytics
Menu
Your Cart

Your online store for hunting knives, muela knives, kitchen knives, craft knives, pocket knives, multi-tools, sheaths, axes, sharpening, personal defense, compressed air weapons

Nieto

Miguel Nieto S.L. was born in Albacete at the beginning of the 20th century by the hand of Inocencio Nieto. In 1980, Miguel Nieto established himself with his children, managing to market his own models and brand "M. Nieto". From this moment they dedicate all their effort to guarantee the reliability of their products, the quality of their materials as well as their design and perfect finishes. They seek to offer a product that responds to market demands and a reliable quality, mixing technological advances with craft traditions. Currently, 80% of each of its pieces are made by hand, and the remaining 20% ​​semi-artisanal. With a large presence in the international market, its production is destined 60% to the international market and 40% to the national market. The company continues working to achieve a 100% manufactured product in Spain, affordable and of the highest quality. Knives, knives and crafts available to everyone.

Your shopping cart is empty!

We use our own and third-party cookies to obtain statistical data on the navigation of our users and improve our services ... more information here

The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.

Name
Email
Phone